– Do you want your graduates to be both global citizens and professionals?
– Do you need to “update” your existing programme to make it more relevant?
– Are you seeking international recognition of your degrees?
– Do you want those teaching on the programme to embrace internationalization of curriculum?
– Do you want academics to start working as a team and collectively strive for continuous quality improvement?
Academics will be engaged in a series of design discussions that focuses on relevance, recognition and quality of degree programmes, motivating them for new roles and giving them the basis to become protagonists of future-oriented programme design. Curriculum in a Globalised World will allow participants to work collaboratively towards common goals offering their future students the best educational experience possible.
Website: Curriculum in a globalised world