This event aims to present the 4gune Executive Programme in Industry 4.0 (in which the University of Deusto’s Engineering Faculty participates) and meet to share different visions and experiences about the challenges involved in the transition to Smart Industry. To do so, we will have a panel of experts made up of representatives from leading companies in the Basque Country. You can find full information on the 4gune website.
This meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Basque Government’ headquarters in Lakua, Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- Miguel Ángel Castillo, Deputy Chairman of Technological Development of the Aernnova Group
- Iratxe Martin, Cybersecurity Node Coordinator, Basque Digital Innovation Hub
- Ana Santiago, CEO Sisteplant
- Mikel Niño, Head of Advanced Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategy at TECNALIA
- Daniel García, Head of Education Sector Nationwide for Digital Industries and KAM & Business Manager for 3D Printing at Siemens S.A.