Presentation of the 4Gune Executive Programme in Industry 4.0
10:30 – 13:00
The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Deusto invites you to an event that will be held on 6 October at 10:30 am, organised by the Basque Country’s 4gune Cluster of Engineering, Science and Technology, promoted by the Vice-Ministry of Universities and Research.
This event aims to present the 4gune Executive Programme in Industry 4.0 (in which the University of Deusto’s Engineering Faculty participates) and meet to share different visions and experiences about the challenges involved in the transition to Smart Industry. To do so, we will have a panel of experts made up of representatives from leading companies in the Basque Country. You can find full information on the 4gune website.
This meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Basque Government’ headquarters in Lakua, Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Please confirm your attendance through the 4gune digital platform or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The opening of the event will be attended by Adolfo Morais, Deputy Minister for Universities and Research, as well as Miren Artaraz, Director of University Policy and Coordination of the Basque Government, who will lead the roundtable discussion. Participants will include:
- Miguel Ángel Castillo, Deputy Chairman of Technological Development of the Aernnova Group
- Iratxe Martin, Cybersecurity Node Coordinator, Basque Digital Innovation Hub
- Ana Santiago, CEO Sisteplant
- Mikel Niño, Head of Advanced Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategy at TECNALIA
- Daniel García, Head of Education Sector Nationwide for Digital Industries and KAM & Business Manager for 3D Printing at Siemens S.A.