The Gender Platform at the University of Deusto will be holding the Symposium “Second Order Sexual Harassment: key to eliminating gender violence” on Saturday, 25 November, from 10:30 to 12:30. This issue will be addressed from a legal, educational, business perspective, among others. The panel will be made up of academics and researchers from the Faculties of Social and Human Sciences, Law, Psychology and Education and Deusto Business School:
- Ana Vidu. Faculty of Law.
- Leire Gartzia. Deusto Bussiness School.
- Estibaliz Linares. Faculty of Social and Human Sciences.
- Maria Luisa Jaussi. Berritzegune Nagusia. Department of Education.
- Chair and facilitator: eDucaR research team. Rocío García Carrión. Ikerbasque Research Fellow.
The Symposium will be attended by Cristina Pulido Rodríguez, the Director of the Diario Feminista and journalism lecturer at the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Please confirm attendance on the following link: goo.gl/Vn7n9y
For further information, you can contact Maite Santiago (firstname.lastname@example.org)