- To accelerate job creation and the economy in general through sustainable mobility
- To attain the 2050 climate neutrality goal
- To reduce greenhouse gas emissions – 90% by 2050
In order to learn about the latest global trends and challenges in relation to:
- mobility and transportation models,
- spatial planning,
- inclusive urban strategies,
- public transportation and
- active mobility for healthier urban life,
we invite you to a free webinar delivered by Paco Bree, Professor & Director of Innovation and Sustainable Mobility Programmes at Deusto Business School.
During the webinar professor Bree will explain the key features of the new Sustainable Mobility Summer Programme organised by Deusto Business School in collaboration with Diputación Foral de Bizkaia, Breda University, Orbea, Mancomunidad de Durango and Consorcio de Transportes de Bizkaia.
The session will take place on 19 May at 6 pm (CET).
Tel. 944 139 443