The event aims to enable the dissemination of MOVESMART‘s results to the relevant scientific and industrial communities, as well as to establish coordinated activities between ongoing Smart Cities projects.
The workshop will tackle the following fields:
- Renewable mobility in Smart Cities
- Social networking in transportation
- Use of crowd-sourcing techniques for transport data collection
- Reliability in crowd sourcing systems
- Multimodal and time-dependent route planning
- Incentivised vehicle-sharing
- Mobility on demand (MoD)
- Energy efficiency in transportation
- Cloud-based mobility services
Registrations will open soon.
For more information, click here.