- 18:00 -18:10: Welcome and feedback of MIB’s 7th Edition
Mrs Amaia Arizkuren
- 18:10 – 18:40: Master’s Closing Lesson: Risks in International Business – Case study: A “too good to be true situation”
Mr. Ioan Mihalcea
CEO of Meximpex
Former State Councellor to the Prime Minister of Romania
Former Commercial Attache of Romania in different Latin America Countries (Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia).
- 18:40 – 18:50: Farewell to MIB students
- 18:50 – 19:00: Teacher’s appreciation Diplomas
- 19:00 – 20:00: Drinks reception
Only attendance confirmed in advance will be admitted to the ceremony
The Master in International Business – MIB, with compulsory internships and an intercultural work environment, is in close collaboration with the business world. It is the First Official Master in International Business taught entirely in English in the Basque Country. This is a pioneer programme both for future executives wishing to specialize in the globalization of organizations, and for the very companies that need to improve their international management.