The current debate on this topic focuses on the following issues:
– Solid, synchronized global growth at the regional level.
– USA.: The tax policy gives new impetus to a very advanced economy in its growth cycle.
– Europe: A virtuous circle? Investment as the next driving force?
– Emerging: China and commodities, key factors.
– Inflation as the great absentee in this film.
– Intense academic debate on salaries: Is the Phillips Curve dead?
– Central Banks in a slow stimulus withdrawal process.
– FED: rate increase and balance reduction
– ECB: End of the QE and start of rate increase.
Light refreshments will be served in the hall following the session.