The people in charge of the Master will tell you all the details about:
- The syllabus
- The entry profile: what requirements you need to access the master’s programme
- The internships and how the careers department will help you manage them
- The professional opportunities it offers you
- Admission process: steps to follow to submit your application for admission
- Scholarships you can apply for
We will also have the participation of current students as well as alumni who will share with you what their time on the master’s degree has been like or is like.
You will receive guidance and during the information session you will be able to clarify all your doubts.
Do you want to join us? Register here
Tel. (+34) 94 413 93 59