More and more organisations are exponentially increasing their capacity to innovate by connecting technology through open platforms and complex ecosystems.
Would you like to apply this approach in your business?
Join now the free workshop on Open Innovation and complex ecosystems that will be given by Paco Bree, Director of Deusto Business School’s Innovation Programmes at BIC Euronova (the European Business and Innovation Centre in Malaga) on 28 October at 10:00.
- The evolution of innovation according to authors such as Roy Rothwell or Steve Blank.
- Leading innovation in a complex ecosystem.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship capacity models for ecosystems.
- Tools for innovation: accelerators, incubators, hackathons.
- Key actors in complex ecosystems.
Tel. 915 776 189