In this era of digital transition, there is no doubt AI is and will continue to change how we are working, teaching and learning. These talks will consider the diverse perspective and cross-cutting implications of AI for learning – from literacy to ethics, from course design to skills development, from the future of work to the student experience today, from learning environments on campus to learning cities. Join us for a week of bite-size lightning talks where we explore what are the challenges and opportunities ahead, and ask what one thing can we do now to help us navigate the transition?
- Prof. Gilles Louppe, University of Liège, Belgium
- Prof. Michele Murgia, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Prof. Jari Laru, University of Oulu, Finland
- Prof. Ferah Özer, Koc University, Turkey
- Prof. Martina Philippi, University of Paderborn, Germany
Registration: free of charge upon registration through this form
For more details and contact: email@example.com