On Wednesday, 22 November, we will be holding a Deusto Business Alumni Meeting at the CRAI Library, under the title “ Explorando el futuro: Desbloqueando los beneficios de la Inteligencia Artificial” (Exploring the future: Unlocking the benefits of Artificial Intelligence) in collaboration with BBVA.
Get ready to immerse yourself in a journey into the future, where we will discover how AI is radically transforming our world and unlocking countless benefits for humanity. We will bring together leading experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence in a panel discussion and explore how this disruptive technology is shaping our lives in all areas: from medicine to industry, from education to environmental sustainability. We will discover how AI is driving innovation, generating efficiency and providing solutions to complex problems.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with leading AI professionals and connect with other technology enthusiasts.
9:00 Presentation of the event and participants:
- Antón Azlor, President of Deusto Business Alumni.
– Carlos Gorria, Regional Director for the Northern area at BBVA.
9:10 Panel discussion:
- Alvaro Martín, Head of Data at BBVA Spain.
– Erik Rodríguez Ruiz de Balugera, Software, Innovation and Consulting at Deusto-Seido.
– Víctor Gimeno Granda, General Manager of Sustainability and Digitalisation at Capital Energy.
– Gorka Marcos, Director of Technology Transfer at Vicomtech.
– Moderator: Leyre Madariaga, Director of Digital Transformation and Entrepreneurship of the Basque Government.