In collaboration with:
Deusto Business School and Icade Business School, in collaboration with EY, are pleased to invite you to an interesting event that will be held as part of the presentation and opening ceremony of the Public and Corporate Leadership in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programmes (PLPE and PLCE) in the 20-21 academic year. In it, we will delve into the importance of innovation systems and, based on the lessons learned from the crisis arising from COVID-19, we will talk about their strategic value for any economy, their capacity to mitigate the impact of external events, as well as their value in laying the foundations for solid growth.
To answer all these questions, we will have the collaboration of:
- Francisco Polo, High Commissioner for Spain Entrepreneurial Nation. Government of Spain.
- Carlos Barrabés, presidente del Grupo Barrabés – World Economic Forum.
- John de Zulueta, presidente del Círculo de Empresarios.
- 18:00h: bienvenida al acto.
- 18:05h: palabras institucionales de Deusto Business School e Icade Business School.
- Javier Marquez, vicedecano de RRII de Icade – Universidad Pontificia de Comillas.
- Iñaki Ortega, director de Deusto Business School en Madrid.
- 18:15h: mesa debate entre John de Zulueta y Carlos Barrabés moderado por Chus Escobar, socia de Sector Público de EY.
- 18:45h: clase magistral de Francisco Polo, alto comisionado para la España Nación Emprendedora-Gobierno de España.
- 19:15h: fin del acto.
Places are limited. Sign up here
Once we approve your registration, we will send you an email to confirm your place.
Media contact person: