More and more institutions and companies develop strategies to move from “produce, use and throw” to “recycle and reuse”, in order to promote a new model of society that optimises materials and waste, giving them a second life.
With the aim of discussing the circular economy and the latest developments in this field in Spain, Deusto Business School, in collaboration with Madrid Business Forum and Ecoembes, invites you to attend the Seminar on Circular Economy in Spain.
The seminar will be held on 11 May, at 9:30, at Deusto Business School in Madrid (c/Castelló 76).
09:30 – Seminar Opening
- Hilario Alfaro. Chairman, Madrid Business Forum
- Oscar Martín. Chief executive office, Ecoembes
- María García-Rodríguez. Secretary of State for the Environment
10:00h – Discussion
Moderator: Iñaki Ortega Director, Deusto Business School Madrid
10:15 – Round table discussion
- Javier Cachón. General Manager, Environmental Quality and Assessment
- Garbiñe Henry. Lecturer, University of Deusto
- Vicente Galván. Director, Environment Competence Centre. Ferrovial
- Borja Lafuente. Sustainability Integration Manager Iberia. Danone
- Luis Moreno Jornada, Environmental Board member, Madrid Business Forum
Moderator: Begoña de Benito. External relations manager, Ecoember
11:30 – Coffee