9.00 – 9.15: Welcome to participants.
9.15 – 9.30: Institutional Presentation, with the participation of:
– Alba Urresola, AVC President.
– Pedro Callol, President of the Fulbright Spain Association.
– Naiara Tobalina, Managing Director of Deusto Business Alumni.
9.30 – 10.30: Competition law as a tool to balance the market power of digital platforms. Participants include:
– Micaela Arias, Competition Manager of the CNMC (Advisory member coordinating all dossiers on digital markets of the Competition Directorate).
– Georgios Mavros, EU Public Policy and Government Relations Manager and expert in platform-related questions, Google.
– Pedro Callol, former Fulbright scholar (University of Chicago), partner at Callol, Coca & Asociados.
10.30-11.30: Regulation and privacy in the new digital business models. Participants include:
– Daniel Escoda, Director of Regulation, Privacy and Competition, Telefónica.
– Borja Bergareche, Head of Digital Communication and Innovation, KREAB, former Fullbright Scholar (Columbia University).
– Juan José Lavilla, Partner at Lavilla Abogados and former Fulbright Scholar (Harvard University).
- Stefano Fratta, EMEA Privacy Director, FACEBOOK.
11.30: Institutional closing. Led by:
– Agustín Garmendia, President of Deusto Business Alumni will introduce Pedro Azpiazu, Minister of Economy and Finance of the Basque Government.