19:00 – 20:30
Icaza Auditorium. Avenida de las Universidades 24 48007 Bilbao
South Summit, the biggest startup and investment event in southern Europe, is a unique opportunity to bring together the leading actors in the entrepreneurial ecosystem on a common stage: Investors, corporations and startups.
This event will be held next 28 May at Deusto Business School Bilbao, Icaza Auditorium, La Comercial Faculty, at 19:00.
The general draft agenda of the event is:
- Opening and presentation by María Benjumea – Chairwoman of The South Summit
- Presentation of Basque Start-ups – 3-4 minute pitches
- Round-table discussion. Relevant actors in the local enterprenurial ecosystem, Deusto Alumni.
- Alberto Corcóstegui (No Limits Media)
- Gonzalo Artiach (Curves)
- Fernando Bacaicoa (Educaedu)
- Guillermo Arregui (Emprendiza VC) Chair: Iñaki Ortega (Deusto Business School)