During the event, the main conclusions of the study on the state of the Basque digital economy and society 2019 (DESI) will also be presented. This year a new feature will be the Women in Digital indicator, which measures women’s participation in the digital economy and society.
Introduction and presentation of DESI 2019
- Agustín Zubillaga, researcher at Orkestra and coordinator of the digital economy lab. Presentation of the last report on Basque digital economy and society.
Lecture: Key technological trends 2020-
- Jordi Escale, senior executive partner at Gartner.
Agustín Zubillaga, researcher at Orkestra and coordinator of the digital economy lab.
- Juan Bosco Diez, digital transformation manager at BATZ group.
- Nerea Martiartu, Director of Citizen and Digital Services, Biscay Regional Council.
- Patxi Pardo, Communication Manager at Eukalit.
- Lucas Gonzalez Ojeda, spokesperson and press officer of the European Commission Representation in Spain La agenda digital más allá del 2020.