The areas of interest of the workshop are:
– Legal pluralism and new colonialisms
– Coexistence and coordination between indigenous and state legal systems
– Indigenous justice systems
– Indigenous law and the rights of indigenous women
– Jurisprudence on indigenous peoples
– Indigenous law, inter-culturalism and human rights
– New Latin American constitutionalism and legal pluralism
Paper proposals (max. 300 words) in Spanish, English or Euskera are welcome to be submitted by email to: email@example.com before 20 March 2017. A CV summary (max. 100 words) will also be included.
By 12 April 2017, proposers will be notified whether their proposal has been accepted.
Más información y programa: aquí.